1. Where can I catch the Mexicoach shuttles?
- All Mexicoach shuttles depart from: 4570 Camino De La Plaza, San Ysidro, CA 92173 Get directions INSIDE the Border Station Parking Lot.
2. What are your shuttle destinations?
3. What are your departure schedules/rates?
- See TIMES AND RATES
4. Does Mexicoach have shuttles to Ensenada?
- No, not directly.. Our affiliate, ABC Bus Lines run our coaches down to Ensenada.
You can catch them right on the Mexican side of the border, around the corner from the McD’s restaurant in Plaza Viva Tijuana.
DAILY departures are every half hour from 6am-9pm @ around $15.00USD each way arriving at the Ensenada Central Bus Terminal in downtown Ensenada.
5. Can I catch the Mexicoach shuttle at the Trolley stop once I reach the US/Mexico border?
- Yes, once you get off the trolley look for the White/Red sign that reads: TIJUANA DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE located right before the pedestrian bridge that goes over the freeway into Mexico.
6. What if I don’t have a passport?
- Technically, you can still get back into the US without a passport but we DO NOT recommend it.
It will take you a lot longer to clear customs and you’d have to show various types of ID including your birth certificate.
The Mexicoach shuttle is only allowed to wait up to 15 minutes to avoid a parking ticket.
7. How much is parking?
- For parking rates, please contact the Border Station Parking Lot directly @ 619.428.9477
All other inquiries, feel free to contact us directly @ 619.428.9517 or 619.428.6200
“ We look forward to hearing from you!! “